4-6 June 2018
“Uniting the Globe to Protect Health through Technology, Innovation and Public/Private Partnerships”
Following the success of the two previous editions, CEPA and NPMA are organizing a new Global Summit of Pest Management Services for Public Health and Food Safety from 4 through 6 June 2019. This year the event will once more take place in Europe. The organization selected the coastal resort of Cascais, a mere 25 minutes from Lisbon, the Portuguese capital.
The high-level speakers representing the Pest Management Industry, Clients and Government Officials from all 5 continents will include:
- Robert Madelin, Chairman, FIPRA Consultancy (former Director General of the EU Directorate General for Public Health and Food Safety)
- Bizhan Pourkomailian, Global Restaurant & DC Food Safety, McDonald’s Restaurants
- Daniel Baldwin, Senior Food Safety Scientist, Pest Prevention, Yum Brands
- Sally Elsherif, Metro Retail Group
- Michelle Whelan, Ireland Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Pesticide Registration and Control Division
- Roy Kirby, Mondelez International for GFSI, the Global Food Safety Initiative
- Graça Freitas, Director Health Directorate, Portuguese Ministry of Health
- Divino Valero Martins, Brazilian Ministry of Health
- Rubén Bueno, Chairman of EMCA (European Mosquito Control Association)
- Rajpal Yadav, World Health OrganizationThe Summit will also coincide with World Pest Day on 6 June 2018, providing the perfect occasion to showcase our industry’s role in responsibly protecting citizens around the Globe against public health risks.